22 October 2009

Week 25



All the other pregnant ladies are doing it... so here goes...

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain: 12.8% (my waist has grown 15")
Maternity clothes? Oh yes. At the moment I'm a huge fan of my new maternity leggings.
Sleep: My bedtime has shifted to about 8:30pm. For some reason I try to force myself to stay awake longer and end up zonked out on the couch.
Best moment this week: When Matthew felt his first really big baby kick- which put a HUGE grin on his face.
Movement: Definitely feeling it. I love when I feel movement really low and then really high and then low again... I picture this baby swimming laps.
Gender: Your guess is as good as mine!
Labor Signs: Well, I learned how to recognize them in class this week... haven't felt them yet, thank God.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back.
What I am looking forward to: Working on our budget. Yes, I'm a nerd...
Weekly Wisdom: Life can go on even without ice cream.
Milestones: I can no longer see my feet without leaning over.


4 comments:

  1. Hey look! I'm the first to comment! Welcome to our family little one. You're going to love it - we're really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, it really can't go on without ice cream. You are surely mistaken on that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok random question, for matt. did you bike come with that yellow bottle cage or did you buy it separate? ramon has been looking for one for his bike, and i want to get it for him for christmas, but can't find one!

    oh, and...HAY BABY!

    ReplyDelete

On that thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails