28 October 2009

Week 26

How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain: Haven't weighed myself since my last OB appointment. My belly has popped out more.
Maternity clothes? Definitely. Currently I'm trying to figure out an outerwear option for my trip to Chicago.
Sleep: Yes please.
Best moment this week: Pre-natal massage.
Movement: Yep. It's become part of my day.
Gender: Still don't know.
Labor Signs: None. I've started having Braxton Hicks contractions but those are normal.
Belly Button in or out? In. Will probably still be in for a while.
What I miss: Cute clothes. And not having pregnancy brain.
What I am looking forward to: The arrival of our baby hammock. It won't be here until December but I'm wicked excited about it.
Weekly Wisdom: I should sleep when I get the chance. Our childbirth class instructor told us not to push ourselves to do too much or stay awake too long because most pregnant women are even more tired than they realize.
Milestones: Double digits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

On that thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails