25 August 2010

100th Post!

We've hit 100 posts! That's big news for this family because we tend to have rather short attention spans. I tend to get excited about something for 2 or so weeks and then I find something new to be excited about. In the last couple months I've dappled in digital scrapbooking, sewing, and photography to name a few.
I guess having one of the cutest kids ever and wanting to share that cuteness with the world is something that sticks with a Momma. Here's a little sweetness for you:

'Smiles!'













 

In honor of the 100th post, I am going to be hosting a giveaway!

The lucky winner will receive a custom digital graphic design- some choices could be invitations, announcements, holiday cards or monograms... The winner will be chosen at random and will receive via email one (1) custom design PDF of their choosing. Designs can be printed on a home printer!

Need some inspiration?



























Giveaway is open until midnight on August 31. Winner will be chosen randomly and announced on September 1. To enter, leave a comment below and let me know what you are passionate about right now.

Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I'm pretty passionate about that adorable little girl of yours. Seriously. I can't stop looking at the last three weeks of pictures you posted. She's beyond words. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.

    I'm also passionate about sunshine. We've had so little of it this summer, that I'm trying to soak in every little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beckie! I LOVE the photo in this post! She looks absolutely adorable. I bet she smells good too - like little organic baby goodness.

    Anyway, I am passionate about the beautiful, warm summer we are having and the amazingness of swimming in Lake Michigan!

    -Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to enter the contest. If I win, I'm going to only need one invitation designed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am passionate right now about my future baby T. We are starting out 1st IVF cycle this month.

    So glad I found your blog on the bump. It is truly uplifting.

    ReplyDelete

On that thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails