Hey there little person! You've got opinions on the world now that you aren't afraid of sharing. Life is meant to be explored and you're doing your best to learn all you can.
Momma was so late in writing your 9 month letter that a lot of the things you enjoy remain the same.
- You took two rides on a big airplane to get to Grandma and Grandpa's house in Alaska.
- You are an excellent stander and cruise along the furniture with ease.
- Dancing is your favorite pastime. You appreciate encouragement to really get going. You also take requests.
- You enjoy being able to feed yourself. You prefer fruits and love the pouch baby food that comes with a spout so you can eat it 'my by myself'.
- You're our little hippie in the making. No shoes for you. No clothes, in fact, when you can swing it.
- Favorite toys include cell phones and remotes, when you can get them; things that fit in other things are wonderful; and Momma and Daddy's stuff.
Forgot to add:
- You can stand without support and enjoy combining it with your other tricks, like dancing or twisting.
- When you're in your booster seat, and pleased with life, you bring your hands up and twist back and forth as fast as you can.
- You developed a scrunchy face that is interchangeable with a smile. It's on it's way out of your repertoire but it was awesome while it lasted.