11 November 2009

Week 28


How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain:
28.5 lbs. The dr. says I'm doing really well so I'm trying not to stress.
Maternity clothes?
I've recently discovered maternity spanx. Pure genius, I tell you!
Sleep:
More please!
Best moment this week:
Annie's panic attack as we realized we pulled into a full service gas station.
Movement:
I think our baby has stealth mode. I ended up going in to see the dr. this afternoon because I haven't been feeling much movement lately and I felt no movement last night or this morning. When I hopped (figuratively speaking, of course) on the table for the ultrasound, I suddenly started feeling kicks. At least they were able to reassure me that the baby is doing great and give me some pointers on encouraging movement.
Gender:
We'll find out when he/she gets here.
Labor Signs:
Nope. But Matthew kindly bought me a birth ball so I can get used to sitting on it before the Big Day.
Belly Button in or out?
Still in. But it's starting to hurt as it's stretching out.
What I miss:
Being able to get out of bed gracefully.
What I am looking forward to:
My mum is coming on Thursday! And then on Saturday, 3 lovely ladies are throwing us a baby shower to celebrate this little one! Very excited for a fun party! The forecast is 74 degrees and sunny.
Weekly Wisdom:
Don't wait until every dish in your house is dirty before doing the dishes. It turns into a huge mess.
Milestones: Mini is 2lbs 2oz and has eyelashes. I'm also officially in the third trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

On that thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails