04 November 2009

Week 27


How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain: We'll find out tomorrow morning.
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing maternity pants for a while but I'm definitely starting to need maternity shirts so my belly doesn't hang out.
Sleep: Why is it that when you need sleep the most, you're too uncomfortable to do it well?
Best moment this week: Getting approved for a new reduced work schedule of 30 hours per week. The new hours will put me at a better time traffic-wise as well. So I'll probably only spend 6.5 hours a week commuting instead of 8+ hours.
Movement: We had a couple days this week where I didn't feel much but Mini is in a new position now and I'm feeling the movement again.
Gender: We'll find out when he/she gets here.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
What I miss: Energy. And ab muscles... it's getting harder to get up on my own.
What I am looking forward to: Flying to Chicago on Thursday night!
Weekly Wisdom: Is it really fair to ask a lady with pregnancy brain to provide wisdom? Anyone else got something good?
Milestones: Mini can now open and close his/her eyes. And tomorrow I have my blood glucose test to check for gestational diabetes- hopefully my good eating will pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

On that thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails