18 November 2009

Week 29

How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain:
28.5 lbs at last appt.
Maternity clothes?
Essential tees and tanks from the Gap are awesome. Thick but stretchy and they fit like a glove.
Sleep:
More please!
Best moment this week:
Getting to hang out with my mum.
Movement:
Lots more reassuring movement this week. We practice pushing positions at childbirth class last night and Mini went crazy bouncing around: "Hey Mum and Dad- I'm not ready yet!!!"
Gender:
Matthew is leaning towards girl but I'm really not sure. We're still trying to figure out a girl's name.
Labor Signs:
Nope.
Belly Button in or out?
Still in.
What I miss:
Sleeping on my back.
What I am looking forward to:
Organizing all our closets and storage areas in preparation for Mini's arrival. Anyone interested in doing a yard sale with us some time in January?

No comments:

Post a Comment

On that thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails