25 November 2009

Week 30

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain:
31 lbs. At least Matthew still weighs more than me.
Sleep:
Sleeping on my side just isn't cutting it. Unfortunately sleeping on my back or stomach doesn't work either.
Best moment this week:
Matthew coming home from his conference!
Movement:
I feel alot of movement. My belly has started moving around quite a bit. That is, of course, until I tell some about it and they try to feel or see movement. Then Mini goes on strike.
Gender:
We'll find out when he/she gets here.
Labor Signs:
None yet.
Belly Button in or out?
Still in. Still getting shallower (more shallow?)
What I miss:
J.Crew.
What I am looking forward to:
Going home early today and then not having to come back to work until Monday.
Weekly Wisdom:
If you're already feeling sad, watching "Life is Beautiful" is the perfect option. You have a justified reason to cry and no matter how rough life seems, that movie really puts things in perspective.
Milestones: We're 75% done with this pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

On that thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails