08 January 2010

Laundry Time!

Today I'm washing all the newborn and 0-3 month baby clothes, along with all the blankets, x-small diaper covers, hats, toys, etc... When clothes are this tiny, you can fit so many in one load! I actually had to find the laundry bag I had for washing delicates to put all the socks in so they don't get lost.

After today all we'll need is for our hammock to arrive (winter storms in England are causing delays in shipment) and we'll be 100% ready for Mini to arrive. Or as ready as first time parents can be, at any rate.

Can't wait to meet this little person who's been dancing around in my belly. Can't wait to see what he/she looks like. Can't wait to hold Mini in my arms and marvel at the fact that Matthew and I made this tiny creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On that thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails