06 January 2010

Week 36


How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain:
41 pounds. Apparently eating lots of ice cream to celebrate not gaining a bunch of weight at my last weigh in was a bad plan. Here's to healthier eating this week...
Sleep:
Now that I'm off work, I can get enough! Yay!
Movement:
Yep. Matthew has been feeling alot at night when we go to bed.
Best Moment this week: Hiking today in Eaton Canyon. It was hot and sweaty and felt oh so good.
What I miss: My pre-pregnancy cheeks. I feel a bit like a chipmunk.
What I am looking forward to:
4 weeks to prepare for Mini to arrive with no work.
Weekly Wisdom:
Chocolate and ice cream is not the way to celebrate small weight gains.
Milestones: 36 weeks means that from here on out, if I go into labor, they won't stop me. And my last day of work!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you went hiking in Eaton Canyon! You're amazing. Almost there, kiddo. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting. If it helps, I've been gaining weight with you. I just don't have the benefit of getting a baby out of the deal. :)

    ReplyDelete

On that thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails