03 February 2010

Week 40 - DUE DATE!

How far along? 40 weeks
Total weight gain:
44lbs. But I drank alot of water before heading to the appointment. That's it... yea.
Sleep:
Now I'm just having trouble going to bed because I'm too excited to sleep.
Movement:
Like crazy! Now my whole belly moves. They did a non-stress test at the doctor's today and Mini was seriously trying to kick the monitors off my belly. During the ultrasound Mini was sucking his/her thumb like there was no tomorrow. The ultrasound tech laughed and said that this one is ready to nurse. She was also told us that we had one of the best babies she'd seen as far as movement and coordination. Ballet dancer, here we come.
Stretch Marks: Threatening to start moving above my belly button. I'm fine where they are now because I can't see them... if they pass the belly button, I'll have to look at them all the time.
Belly Button: Still in, shockingly.
Best Moment this week: Watching Mini on the ultrasound. And watching the baby respond to Matthew talking to my belly.
What I miss: I'm not sure. I've been pregnant so long I kind of don't remember what it was like before.
What I am looking forward to:
Having this baby! And finding out if we're going to have an Owen or a .... girl. Still need a name!
Milestones:
Today is the due date!

1 comment:

  1. You're SO CLOSE! Just keep hanging in there. That baby will be in your arms before you know it.

    ReplyDelete

On that thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails