16 December 2009

Week 33


How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain:
34 pounds. Still lighter than Matthew. For now anyway.
Sleep:
What is this thing called sleep?
Movement:
Getting regular movement, although it's starting to decrease as Mini runs out of space.
Labor Signs:
Some Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out?
I'm pretty sure my belly button will never be an outie.
Best Moment this week: Setting up our tiny Christmas tree with Matthew and enjoying the lights he's set up in our living room. He's doing a great job making our house festive.
What I miss: Red wine.
What I am looking forward to:
Having some time off! We just found out I will be home the week between Christmas and New Years because of financial difficulties at work. Then I come back for about 2 days and then it's pregnancy leave!
Weekly Wisdom:
Caltech student health insurance is an even better deal than the free health insurance I get from work. Yay for saving some money on this delivery.
Milestones: We had our last childbirth class. We are now qualified to have a baby. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think the baby comes even if we weren't qualified.

    ReplyDelete

On that thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails