04 April 2012

27 weeks!

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain: 17lbs at my last appointment.
Maternity clothes? Definitely. I've been in maternity clothes for a couple months now.
Sleep: E has been sleeping in her own bed for most of the night so I'm getting better sleep than I have been. I often find myself on my back when I wake up and have to remind myself to roll onto my side.
Best moment this week: Listening to Daddy and E talk about the new baby.
Movement: Definitely feeling it. I have an anterior placenta again but it must be in a different place with this pregnancy since I am feeling more movement than I remember feeling last time.
Gender: We won't know until the baby arrives but my guess is boy.
Labor Signs: I've felt the occasional Braxton Hicks but no real labor signs yet (thank goodness)
Belly Button in or out? In. It's starting to stretch though, which means lots of lotion so it's not itchy.
What I miss: Beer.
What I am looking forward to: Teeny tiny newborn cloth diapers.
Weekly Wisdom: Chocolate peanut butter ice cream may sound like it would be a good shake. It's not. You get a chocolate shake with giant chunks of peanut butter on the bottom of the cup.
Milestones: 1 more week of my second trimester left.!


For comparison: 27 weeks pregnant with E

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beckie! You are looking great! Hope all is well in PA! Happy baby growing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

On that thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails