19 April 2012

29 Weeks!



How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain: We'll see how my appointment goes tomorrow morning.
Sleep: Some good nights and some bad.
Movement: Lots. Starting to be able to see the movement from the outside. I can't tell if this is a more active baby or it's just the difference in placenta location.
Stretch Marks: A couple weeks ago I noticed a small pink dot next to my belly button. I realized it was the start of a stretch mark. I have a couple small ones, on either side of the belly button, just about where my marks are from my first pregnancy. I think it's odd that they are not connected to the old stretch marks at all.
Belly Button: Still in.
Best Moment this week: Evelyn hugs and kisses.
What I miss: having a regular chiropractor. Now that our insurance is figured out, I need to make an appointment. Unfortunately we only have the one car so it makes timing difficult.
What I am looking forward to: My appointments tomorrow. Midwife in the a.m. (glucose test, boo) and OB in the afternoon. It will be Daddy's first chance to be at an U/S for this baby.


For comparison: 29 weeks pregnant with E and 17wk vs. 29wk

No comments:

Post a Comment

On that thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails